Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Clyde's X1 Blade for Turf Toe - Testimonial #27

X1 blade really works!
Mark Powell (Gland, Vaud) 8/10/2010 4:38 PM
I have suffered from big toe pain for years. I finally sought help when it got too bad to ignore. Years of running and basketball led to hallus limitus/rigidus in both feet that was recommended for surgery by a podiatrist. I declined to have surgery, and bought two X1 blades instead. I can run and play basketball with virtually no pain, and I can walk pain-free for the first time in years. I shopped a lot via internet before choosing what to buy, I thought the X1 blades seemed like the best bet, and I'm completely happy with them. I enthusiastically recommend X1 blades to people with hallux limitus/rigidus who want to remain active and avoid surgery.

No comments: