Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I need bunion pain relief! Beverly from Ft. Collins, CO

PA: 73 year old female  -Beverly  from Ft. Collins, Colorado
Diagnosis: Right Foot Bunion Pain
Size: Woman's size 5
Comments: This very nice lady called me from Fort Collins yesterday to explain that she had been diagnosed by a podiatrist with bunion pain, and that all the orthotics he wanted to sell her were far to expensive for someone on a fixed income. She said that while researching on the web for a helpful less expensive orthotic with her diagnosis she stumbled across my website. So she called to ask for my suggestion as to what type of X1 Blade that might be helpful.
Suggseted Solution: I suggested one of my X1 Blade Popper -XX Thin XX Light Insert for bunion pain. 
Dimensions - Woman's Size 5 - 23 cm length / .030' thick / .07 oz. ----- Price $49.99
Resolution: At 5:12 PM on June 18, 2012 Beverly from Ft. Collins ordered 1 Right X1 Blade Popper from the Indiana Brace Store priced at $49.99 plus $5.50 USPS shipping.

No comments: