Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hallux Rigidus Releif by Using X1 Blade

Question:

Contact Name: Konrad S. Phone: 707 829 XXXX Email Address: kschoffer@sbcglobal.net Comments or Questions: Clyde, I spoke to you on the phone a while back about the problem I was having with my X1 Blade. Since then I have tried to post the benefits of your orthotic on YouTube. I am not sure you ever received the comment. I still would like people to know the relief I have gotten with your X1 Blade. Can you send me a link that I could post on? Thanks Konrad Schoffer 

 

Clyde Peach

Answer from Clyde:

Dear Konrad - thank you so much for your efforts. If you have a YouTube account click on the following link to post your testimonial http://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=eyo1r3T25oY&feature=pyv&ad=



2428808246.  Glad your X1 Blade is performing up to your expectation. Clyde Peach

No comments: