Thursday, August 23, 2012

X1 Blade for 5th Metatarsal Fx - Offensive Lineman

   I received a call this morning from an orthopaedic surgeons physicians assistant from Central Indiana Orthopaedic (CIO) in Muncie. The call concerned a Ball state offensive lineman who had sustained a 5th metatarsal fracture (Jones fracture) during the early summer.
  The PA explained that the player had had the fracture pinned by a orthopaedic surgeon from his home town, but the fixation had failed, but the fracture was healing and his orthopaedic surgeon didn't want to repin it.
   He said, "we understand that you make a special insert that will unload and protect the players fracture site during practice and during games while the fracture  heals."
   I said that I did, and that it was my X1 Blade for 5th metatarsal fractures.
   He asked me if I would contact the players athletic trainer at Ball State and arrange to get an X1 Blade for the player's healing 5th metatarsal fracture. I said that I would.
  I contacted the Ball State head athletic trainer. The athletic trainer went to my website www.indianabrace.com and clicked on Clyde's X1 Blades by Injury  that led him to the 5th metatarsal fracture while we spoke. After he familiarized himself with my X1 Blade for 5th metatarsal fracture he ordered the Blade for his player.
  I shipped a size 14 X1 Blade for 5th metatarsal fractures (Jones fx).

  

No comments: