Saturday, September 1, 2012

X1 Blade Changes a Man's Life Who Suffered Hallux Rigidus

Contact Name: Tim D. Phone: 513-XXX-XXXX Email Address: tim8557@yahoo.com
Comments or Questions:
 I recently ordered and received, more quickly than I imagined, an orthotic you make for Hallux Rigidus you call the X1 Blade.
  This has been an incredibly painful 30 year ailment for me. I was at the point that only very wide shoes could even be worn comfortably, and even then it was painful. I recently gave up and went to see an Orthopedic Podiatrist who explained what I have, not a bunion as I had thought for years.
  He mentioned an orthotic may help, but from a surgical standpoint he wanted to fuse the large toe joint. I was a bit taken aback.
  Your orthotic has changed my life. I am now walking with my small dog 2 1/2 to 3 miles daily. It used to be a block or two.
   I just wanted to thank you for your incredible service and offering a product, that for at least now puts me back into a somewhat normal lifestyle.

  Tim D. West Chester, Ohio

  Your welcome Tim!  Clyde

No comments: