Thursday, October 25, 2012

Clyde's X1 Blade - Great Toe Pain Gone!

Clyde,

  Here are the comments we discussed.

  I recently ran the Chicago Marathon and my Hallux Limitus pain (big toe joint pain) was worse than ever. When it was time to get back to running the pain was still there and I could not go more than a couple miles without enduring a lot of pain.

  I stumbled across your insert on the internet and ordered one for the left foot (the worse of the two). I received the insert promptly and was anxious to try it out.

  I ran 8 miles with it today and have NO TOE PAIN!!!


  I am huge believer in your product and am ordering one for the right foot as well. It is worth every penny. I was worried that I was going to not be able to run anymore.

  Thank you for making this amazing product.

 Sincerely, Jason

No comments: