Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Clyde's X1 BladeCreates Momentum for Marathoner

Clyde, I wanted you to see his follow up question and my response. I hope that he decides to order one of your inserts, and that he is able to write up a review for you. Thanks, Bill From:H., BILL Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 7:12 PM To: 'max.lockwood@gmail.com' Subject: Re: RUNNING FOLLOW I read your question about the X1 Blade RM model and went for a run with one in my shoe to think about it. So far I had mainly just been paying attention to the lack of pain the X1 Blade gives me when I run. Yes the entire chain gets stronger. You can feel the extra boost of energy starting from the toes as you push off. This boost transfers to the rest of the foot and to the achilles as you pushoff and this energy creates more momentum for your legs. The X1 Blade RM also gives support to my hips and legs, more than my foot could without the insert with minimal strength in my big toe. The X1 Blade definitely allows me to run faster more easily for a longer length of time and protects my toe joint from further pain from bending excessively and putting all of my weight in the toe joint while running.

No comments: