Saturday, November 24, 2012

Clyde's Hoosier OTS Face Mask - Basketball Player

Contact Name: Darrel Phone: 323-XXX-XXXX Email Address: darrel-------@gmail.com Comments or Questions: I have a broken nose and am looking for a good nose guard/mask to wear during basketball games. I've tried all of the ones currently offered commercially, but none of them fit well. They all obstruct my vision and I'm sure you know, that's one of the most important aspects of the game. Especially when you're a point guard! Basketball season has recently started and I can't miss any practice nor games, so I'd need something right now. Could you if you have the appropriate gear for me? Thank you very much!


Response - Darrell my Hoosier OTS model would be perfect - no vision issue as with most off-the-shelf face guards,  great protection, and you can get it FedEx overnight. Clyde

No comments: