Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jone's Fracture X1 Blade - Healed - Alleviate Pain

Hello Clyde, I am a very active 33 year old male. In the past 3 years I have experienced a Jones Fracture in both feet. My left 3 years ago, which seems to have healed finally after a few re-breaks. More recently I broke the right in the exact same place. I have been looking for some sort of brace or orthotic for a couple years now to help prevent further injury or alleviate some of the pain from the current injury. I came across your blade orthotic, is this something you would suggest for me? Something I can put inside my shoes while I play sports(basketball, baseball, football) that will help me?

Thank you for your time. Brandon

 Hi Brandon -
Try my X1 Blade® for 5th metatarsal fractures - a treatment option for 5th metatarsal fractures (jones fracture) and post-op rehab.
How does the x5 blade work? By loading the body and head of the 5th metatarsal on a more rigid but dynamic step (x5 blade®) this slight elevation unloads the base and tuberosity of the 5th metatarsal without restricting the entire foot.  The X5 Blade is a great orthotic as a transition into an athletic shoe from a walking boot or shoe.

No comments: