Monday, March 11, 2013

X1 Blade Alleviates Skiers Turf Toe

Contact Name: Rob Phone: 906XXXXXXX8 Email Address: r....x@chartermi.net Comments or Questions: I purchased the x-1 blade for my cross country ski boot and it remarkably helped alleviate my "turf toe" type pain this season. Now I have started to experiment with the blade in my running shoes and it seems to stabilize my toe off. It seems as though the blade maybe a bit stiff for the running application and I have never had turf toe pain from running only skiing. Do your customers ever use the walking more flexible blade model for running? I was considering that one for running and keeping the stiff one for skiing. Thanks, R. Fox

That is a great question Rob. Most of the runners  use the "Runner X1 Blade for Turf toe or hallux rigidus with remarkable results. Clyde

No comments: