Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bloomington, IN - X1 Custom Orthotics to A Farmer & Waitress



Clyde, 

I want a pair of your X1 Orthotics for work. 

I farm and waitress so I'm on my feet a lot. Not running but walking at all paces and standing. I also walk on uneven surfaces, i.e. when the farm is muddy or sandy. 

So I would say pretty much everyday use. 

Thanks - Alli

Hi Alli - 

I would be happy to make you a pair of my X1 Orthotics, but I have a few questions few questions I need answered: 

1. Take the insert out of your shoe and measure the length in cm then measure the width of the insert at the widest part in cm.  
2. Describe your arch - flat, average, high.
3. Email a photo to me (clyde.peach@indianabrace.com) of the top side of the inserts you measured. 4. Briefly describe why you want a pair  (symptoms) of X1 Blade Orthotics, and how you will be using them ( all day, workout, work only, etc)?
5. Lastly I will need your height and weight.

Thanks - Clyde


Clyde, 

Here's the info you requested:

a. Widest part of the insoles from my work shoes - 4 in (3 cm) and the longest part- 10 in.
b. My feet are very narrow and I pronate heavily. 
c. I have small heels and high arches. 
d. I have had a little hip pain, especially when i don't stretch enough. 

Let me know if you have other questions. thanks i appreciate it. 

Alli


Alli,

Thanks for the info.  We will begin fabricating your pair of X1 Orthotics.  You should receive them within 7 -10 days by mail.

Clyde


No comments: