Wednesday, April 3, 2013

X1 Blade RTL Model for Sesamoiditis - A Question?

Hi,
I just got out of a cast from a sesamoid fracture.  I noticed you sell the X1 blade RTL for sesamoidosis and assume it would be good for sesamoid recovery.  I won't be able to begin running again for at least a few months, but I had a few questions on your product.
I have very wide, flat feet and already wear orthodics and was wondering if the X1 blade RTL could be placed on top of an existing device?  Also because I have an odd shaped foot, is there any customization of the X1 blade RTL?  I wear a size 15 shoe, so I'm already a bit hard to fit, but I'm guessing a too narrow orthodic might defeat its purpose. Charles Xxxx

Hi Charles and thanks for the question.  All my X1 Blades including the RTL model fit nicely under a shoes insole or an existing orthotic, there is no customization required with an X1 Blade, and I have many large athletes using X1 Blades for different pathologies. Size is not an issue. Clyde

No comments: