Friday, June 7, 2013

Gary Reviews X1 Blade for His Hallux Liimitus

Hi Clyde, 

I have been using the X1 RTL Blade about two and one half weeks for the treatment of
Hallux limitus in my right foot, and as of now I can take my shoe off and on without any pain. 

Per your instruction I'll use the blade for another three and one half weeks for a total of six weeks. 

Hopefully, at that time I can start running again. When I do start running I'll probably get another blade that will be dedicated to my running shoes. Question to you--Should my running blade have more reinforcement under the affected toe? 

Thanks for the great product and your professional advice. 

From a very active 73 year old---Runner and Biker Gary Z.----Minnesota 
   

Gary,

Great to hear you are getting relief from your X1 Blade.

My advice would be to stick with the RTL X1 Blade when you get back into running.

Clyde

No comments: