Thursday, August 15, 2013

Question - Hoosier Clyde's OTS Broken Nose Facemask to Phillipines


3174451475@mms.att.net
8:38 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Contact Name: Andre C. Phone: 8XXXX24 Email Address: andrexxxxxxxx@gmail.com Comments or Questions: Good day to you sir/maam, I am Andre C. from the Philippines. I broke my nose and had surgery 3 months ago. I want to play basketball again but wouldn't even dare try playing without any protective gear for my face. I don't want to go through post surgery hell again. I would like to ask how long does it take to be delivered here in my country. Will it be delivered here on my doorstep? Is this mask sufficient enough for me to consider this rather than just get a custom fit mask made from a cast of my face? I am really considering this product but I'm afraid that if I order this. It might not fit my face. Hoping for your Quick Response. Thank you, - Andre Calixto
clyde peach
9:12 AM (1 hour ago)

to 3174451475
Hi Andre - I have shipped to Phillipines before (I suggest FedEx) takes about 5-6 days. It will be delivered to your doorstep duties and taxes included in FedEx charge. I have made thousands of these masks and I am sure it will fit and will provide adequate protection to your face. Clyde

No comments: