Wednesday, December 18, 2013

X1 Neuroma Blade Question from Sydney, Australia

Clyde's X1 Neuroma Blades with Off-Loading Pocket
Contact Us Submitted
Contact Name: Marcus J Phone: 04093XXXXXXX
Email Address: xxxxxxxxx@XXXXXfloor.com.au
Comments or Questions: I have recently formed neuromas in both feet between 3 and 4 web spaces.

What can you offer for that.?

I am not sure what shoe size you refer to USA or Australian?

Please clarify,

M S J - Sydney, Australia
 
 Hello Marcus - Shoe sizes in Australia and USA are the same (English Standard). I would suggest my popular neuroma blade (choose 3 and 4th toe version). It will help shrink the neuroma by off-loading and stabilizing the affected area during normal walking. I have attached the web page for the X1 Blade for neuroma discomfort.
Clyde

http://indianabrace.com/clydesx1bladeformortonsneuroma-1.aspx

No comments: