Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"X1 Blades Changed My Life!" - Julie M./Bloomington, IN

Contact Us Submitted
Contact Name: Julie M. - X1 Blades #6354 & #6355
 Phone: 812-8XX-XXX6
Email Address: jxxxxx61@hotmail.com
Comments or Questions: Hello, I purchased the X1 Blade inserts for big toe arthritis and it changed my life! I am now able to resume all activities - so a big thanks! However, my husband has mild osteoarthritis of the talonavicular joint and first MTP and he is having pain in the right foot that is causing him fits. Can you advise what plate is best for him? Thank you so much!

Julie M./ Bloomington, IN


Hi Julie - glad to hear my Blades are working for you. I suggest my Shoe Stiffner for mid-foot sprains and arthritis Shoe Stiffner model for your husband. Clyde

Thank you so much for your quick response!  I will order for him today.
My X1 Blades were recommended to me by Dr. Weidenbenner from Bloomington Bone and Joint and they have really given me my life back - can't thank you enough!
 
Julie M./Bloomington, IN

No comments: