Wednesday, July 15, 2015

X1 Blade Innovative & Effective for Turf Toe Injuries! - Abdel K. Sydney, Australia

Contact Us Submitted
Contact Name: Abdel K.
Phone: 0403 XXX XXX
Email Address: abdel.xxx@gmail.com
Comments or Questions: To whom it may concern,

My name Is Abdel K.

I have come across your device (X1 blade) for a previous turf toe injury - I think it is great, really innovative and effective!

I wanted to purchase some more devices for my patients 4 in total but was wondering;
   - do you offer shipping to Australia? if so what are the postage charges?
   - would you be able to also send me a sample device so I can show them to some patients as I definitely plan to issue them to some more patients.

Thank you so much for your help. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards

Abdel K.


No comments: