Monday, August 3, 2015

X1 Blade Gives Immediate Relief to Runner

Subject: X1 Blade Question



X1 Blade Pro Model
Hi Clyde,
  Been suffering through hallux limitus for about a year now and picked up an X1 Blade from you a few months ago.  I got the "runner" version which works great and provided immediately relief for runs up to about 15 miles, but I would start to feel joint pain on runs longer than that, so I found I also needed to cut out the great toe section of my shoe's insert to add to the depth of the depression for my big toe to make running pain free.  Thinking about ordering the "pro" version and was just wondering how much deeper the depression is on that vs. the runner version in hopes I wouldn't have to cut into my insert if I got that one.  
Thanks in advance...
Jay





No comments: