Friday, February 26, 2016

Hoosier Soccer Face Mask - Testimonial

"Online Order 2/19/16" (Milan model/broken nose only/soccer) -
2/25/16 Comments or Questions: Ref Ord #5695. I just wanted to thank you for processing and shipping my son's face mask so quickly. His nose was shattered in the last 2 minutes of the High School State Semifinal Soccer game on Thursday 18 Feb and it was very unlikely he would be able to play the State Championship with the injury. I ordered the Milan Mask on Saturday evening and you guys shipped it promptly Monday. We received the mask Wednesday noon just in time for 1 afternoon practice to test the mask. My son was able to play Midfielder position all 80:00 of the High School State Championship game and even use his head as if he had no injury. The mask performed exceptionally and the team was able to overcome a 2-0 halftime defecit with goals at 14:00, 5:00, and 3:00 remaining to capture their first State Title since 2001. I cannot completely express my gratitude for your part in enabling my son to be a part of that. I also ordered a 'cheap' "one size fits all" mask just in case and there was NO COMPARISON! Your mask was much more comfortable and field of vision was incredible. Worth every penny. Thanks again. Feel free to use this email as a sincere recommendation of your product


David B./Leland, MS

No comments: