Monday, January 16, 2017

Rigid Morton's Extension Insert Too Bulky & Thick for Most Shoes - C.C.

Typical Flat, Bulky and Thick Morton's Extension Insert
History of your injury? : Bilateral bunions with Osteoarthritis in mtp joint. Though the bunion is worse on the other foot, I get a Morton's Neuroma type of pain on top of right foot at base of 2nd or 3rd toe or in space between (or possibly synovitis or plantar tear or multiple things going on). I already have full orthotics with rigid Mortons Extension as well Mortons pad under metatarsals and it relieves all pain but is too bulky/ thick for most shoes, therefore want blades as well for other shoes. We talked on phone from Australia and you said you might do the regular X1 and a different one for me to try. Shoe size mostly US9M/ US10W. Length (insole) ranges from 257mmX85mm to 268mmX97mm. I think Blades should be towards the smaller size as these are the shoes with least support that I currently can't wear for long. The bigger shoes are hiking/ walking boots. I also have 3/4 orthotics that I would like to be able to wear over the top of the Blades for a leg length discrepancy, so definitely don't want a heel in blades. My email is cate26xx@--------- if you need to ask anything. Thank you!
Catherine C./Pearce, ACT Australia

No comments: