Monday, May 22, 2017

Morton's Foot (toe): X1 Blade for Morton's Foot "Working out nicely." Rob / Michigan

Contact Us Submitted
Contact Name: Rob F.
Rob's X1 Blade for Morton's Toe
Phone: 904-XXX-XXXX
Email Address: robfXXX@XXXX.com
Comments or Questions:
Clyde,
Hello, the Morton's foot (toe) X1 Blade I received last month (4/14/17)  is working out nicely. The lowered area under my second toe is in the right spot to relieve pressure and pain. The Morton's X1Blade works in my most flexible running shoes.

Now, I have two types of X1 Blades. The X1 GoBlade Pro, I bought from you a couple of years ago for my turf toe injury, to be used while skiing, and  now the Morton's foot Blade for my running shoes.

It has got me thinking that a more flexible X1 Blade would also be beneficial. I'm on my feet all day at work and do a fair amount walking. Maybe a more flexible insert would help me for my walking and work shoes.

If it's more flexible I may not need the Morton's toe relief under my second toe.

What do you think? Thanks for the help

Rob Fox

No comments: