Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Broken Nose Mask: Question from Ivona / handball

Dear Clyde


Hoosier Facemask LDP Black
My name is Ivona B. I heard about your webpage and I am in need of a mask for my broken nose. That is why I am writting this email.

I am a handball player and my nose was broken during a match. I went to surgery and got it fixed, but now I need a mask to play safely. I have a few questions about your masks.

Firstly, do I need to send measures of my nose and head so you can make a personalised mask or are all mask generic?
Secondly, do you have information on whether your masks are recognized and allowed by the European Handball Federation?
And thirdly, do you do delivery worldwide or is your delivery in the USA only?

I am looking forward to your answer.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Ivona B.
Hello Ivona - All my masks are one-off by measurements. I ship masks all over the world. I do not know EHF rules pertaining to masks for a broken nose. Clyde Peach, CO

No comments: