Saturday, April 30, 2011

X1 Blade Morton's Extension Orthotic -Highly Recommended

Its working for me, thank you
alan piggot (Miami, FL) 3/31/2011 1:40 PM
In Nov 2010 I injured my big toe surfing. Basically my toe was hyperflexed upwards and to the side horizontally towards my other toes. I was in a lot of pain just walking. If anything (like my dogs jumping on me while I was on the couch) pushed my toe sideways towards the other toes it was excruciatingly painful. I limped around trying hard sole shoes etc, but it was not improving. I looked at other plates on-line and I don't know why/how I ended up with this site, but I called and told the guy what my problem was and he recommended the Hiker Blade for me because I am 28, 165lbs, 5'9 and active (not since november though). I was stressed about how much it was but after 3 days of normal day to day walking with the blade, I could tell a huge difference. It has been about 3 weeks of wearing it everyday and the pain in my toe when walking is non existent. Walking barefoot, I barely have to limp around, I am almost walking totally normal. The best part about the blade, is that i went jogging last week for the first time and I think it functions better under a jog than it does walking! Whatever these guys did to engineer this, they did it right. I have been jogging three times since then. It is March 2011 now and I am finally getting some relief. Highly recommend this.

No comments: