Tuesday, May 28, 2013

X1 Blade for Predislocation Syndrome? - Kevin in San Jose Asks

X1 Blade Question

clyde peach
11:09 AM (0 minutes ago)


Contact Name: Kevin C. Phone: 408-XXX-29XX Email Address: xxxx007@gmail.com Comments or Questions: Hi Clyde- My podiatrist recommended I look into your X-1 blade orthotics. I have Predislocation Syndrome and have been experiencing pain in my second MPJs of my right foot for several months. I am a runner and undoubtedly injured this toe during a long trail run. Do you have any X-1 orthotics that would work for PDS and painful MPJs?
--
______________________________
_________________________________________

Hello Kevin,

My X1 Blade with 2-3 neuroma pocket would work quite well for this injury. I have included the link to that page.
http://indianabrace.com/clydesx1bladeformortonsneuroma-1.aspx

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Clyde Peach,CO
ABC Certified Orthotist
c317.445.1475 f317.255.7535
clyde.peach@indianabrace.com

No comments: