Wednesday, July 9, 2014

X1 Neuroma Blade with Relief Pocket Reduces Buddy's Capsulitis Pain!


Re: X1 Neuroma Blade Survey Reply on July 8, 2014 - Order
X1 Blade with Neuroma Pocket
#4623

Hi Clyde!
  
  I have been wearing the brace while attempting to overcome Capsulitis of the 2nd toe. The X1 Blade has provided a burst of confidence as this injury is somewhat painful due to my activity levels that include daily weight training, walking for cardio and participating in baseball (not softball) several days each week.
  
  Given my age (57) and activities it has been difficult healing this injury which is now in week #6. However, since wearing the X1 Blade over the past two weeks I have been able to reduce swelling and much of the associated pain.
  
   I am very pleased with the brace.
 
   Thanks and wishing you all the best!

   Buddy in Alabama ROLL TIDE 

No comments: