Monday, December 22, 2014

Rene from Bangkok - X1 Blade Miracle!


RE: X1 Blade Miracle in Bangkok
 

Hi, Clyde.

 The insert seems to permit me to run – even to sprint! Terrific! It feels great to move fast (okay, I’m not a bolt of lightning at 47, but still). What is cool is that the insert is so strong but still vaguely gives (unless that is my foot giving).
 
Some other small aches and pinching due to the overall lack of give but I will work with that. I used a basic Nike Trainer shoe (my MBT’s don’t play well with the insert as they are not really flat inside).


I don’t think I need anything stiffer. And my sense is that the insert would still work in a more flexible (even minimalist?) kind of shoe also.

The insert just barely fits, which I think is good in general. But I would not mind having another pair that is a little shorter so it is not such a major endeavor to get them into a variety of shoes… UNLESS that extreme tight fit is part of the magic?

I would appreciate your view.
Best / René / 
Bangkok, Thailand

No comments: