Saturday, May 27, 2017

X1 GoBlade Recommendation for JP: JP says "My big toe bothers me!"

  Hey Clyde, hope all is well.

X1 GoBlade Runner Model
  My name is JP and I'm a  PE teacher in Brazil. I'm traveling to the states in June and I'm looking for an orthotic to help me with my big toe. 

  I have plantar fascitis and I have a custom orthotic for that already, but my big toe is what bothers me the most, specially when I flex (on the push off). I'm not running now, but I would like to get back to jogging and hopefully in a few months back to sports.

What would you recommend for me? I hope to order something soon and have it delivered to Bishop, GA, where I'll be visiting my family. 

Hope to hear from you. cheers,
JP

Hey JP - My  X1 GoBalde Runner model for Hallux Rigidus would help. Clyde

No comments: