Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hallux Rigidus

Contact Name: Jim B. Phone: 219-xxx-xxxx Email Address:internet Comments or Questions: A few years ago, my podiatrist diagnosed me with hallux rigidus (a result of turf toe twenty years ago), and prescribed orthotics.Since then, I have worn the orthotics, my toe has become more painful, and I have developed a Morton's neuroma on the the same foot (which I think is due to an altered gait resulting from my toe). I am a Fedex courier, so I'm on my feet moving all day. I'm writing to ask which of your products do you recommend. I am 6'4" and weigh 220. Please help a fellow Hoosier. Thanks, Jim......... Jim - I would recommend a pair of New Balance MW 928 Walker along with an X1 Blade Hiker model. See my previous blog from Tim in Florida.Clyde

No comments: