Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Post- OP Hallux Limitus and Rigidus - X1 Blade User

Contact Name: Karen D. Phone: 207.xxx.xxxx Email Address: KD@xxxxxxxxxComments or Questions: Hi Clyde, I've been using one of your X1 Blades for Hallus Limitus/Rigidus for the past 10 months or so. (I had surgery to remove bone spurs in November, but still have considerable arthritis in the joint. I've been using your light model in my shoes as I generally walk 3-5 miles a day. Do you think I should use a feather model to use when I'm not out walking my dogs or one the trail (i.e. in the office or running errands around town)? Or just still with the light? I just ordered a second light insert and thought I'd check with you before you mail it out. Thanks! Karen.........Answer - Yes, sure try the Feather model for everyday walking. The Feather is geared for about 2500 steps per day (normal ADL walking)and will last for about a year. If you don't get as much pain relief with the Feather model as you did with the Lite model send it back for an exchange. Clyde

No comments: