Monday, May 21, 2012

New Testimonial from Carl for Clyde's X1 Blade / hallux limitus

" After trying multiple orthotics and seeing 5 DPMs in the last month I can say that your blades are the best answer to dealing with Hallux Limitus of my type - which is called structural Hallux Limitus. The last DPM that I saw who is quite famous amongst DPMs strongly recommended that I get a Morton's extension and so after researching the subject I tried your product and several others. The difference I see in your product versus the pure carbon plates is that the plates are too hard and brittle throughout the whole shoe where there is no need for the stiffness making them very uncomfortable. The X blades are stiffest where you need it with a little bit of give - which is the best orthopedic solution. I use them in conjunction with an over the counter orthotic and I can walk or play a round of golf pain free. Also, my gait has improved since I don't have to supinate my foot to avoid the pinch in my toe. My profession for 25 years has been as a venture capitalist investing and managing clinical testing of medical devices throughout the world so I have a reasonable amount of experience enabling me to better investigate the efficacy of medically related products. I appreciate your product. "

No comments: