Thursday, June 7, 2012

Turf Toe Treatment for Football

Contact Name: Pete S. Phone: 320-xxx-xxxx Email Address: petexxxxx@yahoo.com Comments or Questions: Clyde, I recieved your voice message and returned as requested the broken X-1 Blade for turf toe for replacement. My tracking number states you recieved the broken turf toe brace on on May 29th. I am wondering when I can expect the new X1 Turf Toe Blade to arrive? My son needs it to alleviate his turf toe symptoms during his training session for football. Thanks again for the great product to treat my sons turf toe injury, Pete S. .....Answer: Dear Pete your son's size 29 left X1 Turf Toe Blade is shipping today. Glad to hear the X1 Blade turf toe version is helping alleviate your son's turf toe pain during his current training regimine. Clyde

No comments: