Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bunion Pain Relief - Paula from Muncie Indiana

COMMENTS ON CLYDE'S X1 Blade® POPPER FOR BUNION PAIN:
I acquired a pair of the inserts with the popper effect. I was having problems with my left great toe; I have an early bunion starting there and when I do yoga it makes it very difficult to do many of the positions that require you to be on your toes especially anything that puts you in extension at the great toe joint. So I started using the X1 Blade  Poppers and I can do it pain free. I can do lunges which I had given up because I wasn’t able to push off from that extension moment at the great toe and I’ve noticed if I wear them in my shoes either in clinic or doing work around my farm on rough ground there’s a lot less pain in my great toe at the end of the day. So I’ve been recommending the X1 Blade Poppers to some of my patients. 
Paula D. Henry, PT

No comments: