Friday, August 24, 2012

Rugby Player / Turf Toe / X1 Blade

Question for Clyde: Hi . My brother got turf toe about 4 years ago and he bought an X1 Blade for his rugby boot while he recouped from the injury. I want to get a similar product, and i hope you still have them, It is my right foot, and i jammed the entire foor head on, but the brunt of the injury centered around the big toe, therefore acting much like a turf toe injury. I want to start playing again so do you have a product , i am a 12 US, i want to make sure that it will fit in my boots and that i can still get my foot in okay? if all is good then i need to buy it , how do i go about doing that? luc pearson

Clyde's Answer: Go to my website www.indianabrace.com -  click Clyde's X1 Blade by injury on the home page (upper left hand side) - get the Pro turf toe model. Or just click on this link.

No comments: