Friday, August 24, 2012

Mid-Foot Sprain X1 Blade - Harvard Football

ASK CLYDE: Hi Clyde, I ordered a blade insert for my son 1.5 years ago when he had a Jones fracture on his left foot during senior season of high school. The product worked well. He is now a 6'5" 285lb left XXXXXX for Harvard and just yesterday was diagnosed with an early stress fracture in his right foot. It is not as high up the foot as a Jones fracture. It's more towards the mid foot. Should be fine in 3-4 weeks wearing a boot but I want to make sure he gets a little support in the cleat when he's ready to come back. Can you advise which model he should be using?? Regards, Tony F. 617-XXX-XXXX.

ANSWER:   Dear Tony .........For healing mid-foot stress fracture injuries I suggest my medium density shoe stiffner to play in. .........Wow - playing at Harvard - please say hi to your son for me. Clyde.

Click on link to: Clyde's Famous Shoe Stiffners

No comments: