Saturday, November 24, 2012

Clyde's X1 Blade User Always Pain Free

Contact Name: Katrina O'XXXXXXX Phone: 978XXXXXXX Email Address: katrinaxxxxxxx@gmail.com Comments or Questions:
    I have had one of your shoe inserts for my hallux rigidus for a year now and am always pain free when I wear it. It has allowed me to keep up with my weekly walks to stay in shape.
   However, there is one problem that is making it more difficult for me to choose to use the insert - it squeaks! I think it rubs up against the shoe's original insert. I have tried waxing it and wiping it with furniture polish to no avail. I can't put another layer between the insert and the shoe's insert because my shoe will be too tight.
    Has anyone else complained about a squeaking problem? Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this problem? Thanks.

Clyde's Response - Wrap the edges with black electrical tape.

No comments: