Monday, November 26, 2012

Clyde's X1 Blade vs Great Toe Surgey in Spain

Contact Name: Adriana B. Phone: +34 616 XXXXXXX Email Address: nana@abxxx.com Comments or Questions: Just by chance heard of your X1 Blades orthotic. And I´m really excited as all the doctors I have consulted insist on fixing my big toe wth all the pain of the operation plus costs and having a rigid toe. I would like to try your light X1 Blade for hallux rigidus in the right foot. I´m really sorry but I don´t understand your size measurement. My shoe size is 38 continental european. Which size is it in your measurement? Do you send X1 Blades abroad? Thank you very much for your help and hope to hear from you quite soon. Yours sincerely M. Adriana block

Dear Adiana - The conversion for a continental shoe size 38 is a women's size 8 men's size 7.  Yes ship X1 Blades all over the world. Clyde

No comments: