Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hoosier OTS User Suggests Changes

Clyde, The mask is working great. However, I wanted to point out that I made some modifications to bring it to this current state. First thing I replaced the straps provided with the strap system from another facial protection mask (Bangerz). The Bangerz strap system holds the mask on much better without having to tighten the straps. This prevents headaches and provides excellent stability. The second change I made was to widen the outer portion of each eye hole increasing the visibility well beyond the original model. I am sending you this feedback in case it might assist in improving your product. Thanks again for providing a great mask. Nothing else I found in the its price range or below works as well. Tom Lxxxxx

 Thanks Tom for the feed back, an based on your suggestions I have made these modifications to the Hoosier OTS and Gladiator face masks: 
1) Opened the eye holes a bit more.
2) Provide a strap that can be placed over the top of the head to prevent mask migration.
Clyde Peach

No comments: