Wednesday, October 21, 2015

X1 Blade Really Helped My Daughter!

I ordered the blade for my daughter who said it really has helped!  It was a little hard to get used to where the blade bends in the back-even after putting it under her shoe padding-- but she got used to it and says it really does help!

I asked the Lord to Bless you as I prayed for you today. To guide you & protect you as you go on your way- PAM

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:25:05 -0400
Subject: Did X1 Blade #6625 Ease Your Hallux Rigidus Ouch?
From: clyde.peach@gmail.com
To: pammers64@hotmail.com
Hello Pamela,                                                  

First of all Pamela, thanks for ordering  X1 Blade #6625 Light model on August 16, 2015 to treat your hallux rigidus pain. I hope the X1 Blade helped stop the ouch in your right great toe while you were walking.

I'd love to know more about your X1 Blade experiences. Your reply will be welcome and anonymous.
I really appreciate your help.
Thankk you.

Clyde Peach <clyde.peach@gmail.com>

9:52 AM (0 minutes ago)


to me

No comments: