Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Man, I gotta see the ball! "Hoosier OTS Face Mask to James in Cottonvale, AL

Got a call yesterday from James in Cottonvale, AL asking about my Hoosier OTS semi-custom face mask. Here is how that conversation went:

James: "Hey are you the guy that makes those Hoosier face masks for broken noses."

Clyde: "Yes I am."I answered

James: " Well lookie here - I tried on of those  $35 models, broke my nose couple of weeks ago in a basketball game, and Clyde it was real uncomfortable to wear.  The biggest problem with it though was I could not see very well."

"Does yours not restrict vision as much? Man I gotta see the ball!"

Clyde: "Yeah the vision thing happens some with those cruciform designs. The Hoosier OTS will not restrict your vision and will be more comfortable for you to wear playing basketball."

James:"OK then. I want to order one of yours."

____________________________________________________________________________________

New Order (#3803)
Inbox
x

www.indianabrace.com
6:20 AM (25 minutes ago)

to me
You have received a new order.

Order Confirmation

Thank you for your order, James Hxxxxxxx.
Your order number is: 3803
Date of order: 5/23/2013 6:20 AM
Shipping Method: FedEx Express Saver®
Payment Method: Credit card payment

Ship To

James Hxxxxxxx
XXXX Wrigley Way
Cottonvale, AL 35453
United States


Additional Information

Diagnosis: broken nose 2 wks. ago

Product Information

Product NamePart No.QuantityItem PriceTotal Price
CLYDE'S HOOSIER MASKS - NO VISION OBSTRUCTION - EASY TO USE - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Select A Model: OTS - Broken Nose Only
What is the injury?: Broken Nose Only
Measurement A: Inside ear to ear across tip of nose.: 11.5 "
Measurement B: Top of forehead to tip of nose.: 6.75"
Height?: 6' 1"
Weight?: 200
Sex?: Male
Sport?: basketball
I ackknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of Indiana Brace's Sales and Refund Policy.: Yes
L29991$229.00$229.00
$229.00
$23.46
$0.00

$252.46


No comments: