Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hoosier Clyde's OTS Face Mask for Dunk City, FL Tournament

A QUICK CUSTOMER STORY by Hoosier Clyde

Michele - "I placed order #3858 on 6-12-2013 for one of your OTS face masks, and just wanted to make sure it was received and make sure delivery will be on 6-13-2013 thank you. Big tournament on 6-14 at Dunk City, FL FGCU I broke nose on 6-7-2013 can't miss tournament."
 Hoosier Clyde - "To late for USPS has to be FedEx"
 Michele - "Ok, what do I need to do to change it - please!!"
 Hoosier Clyde - "Reorder using FedEx and I will cancel order #3858."
 Michele - "That's the best route to go? Which fedex method will get it here tomorrow? Your best suggestion."
 Hoosier Clyde - "FedEx Priority."
 Michele - "Thank you. Im getting online to place new order please cancel 3858 then -  OK?"
 Hoosier Clyde - "Ok."
 Michele - "New order placed. Thank you!!"
 Hoosier Clyde -  "Got the order."
 Michele - "By the way, I'm a Hoosier, born in Valparaiso, lived there 20 years. I know, not important, just letting you know. Thanks for taking care of my order so late in the day."
Hoosier Clyde -  "It's all about b'ball here in Indiana. I understand. I will send conf#."
Michele - Clyde "Thank you Hoosier Clyde. I ordered a mask for older son in 2009 and he was very happy with it, broke nose 3 times that year, now its his brother's turn."

THE END

No comments: