Friday, July 12, 2013

Marathon Runner Has X1 Blade Question

Contact Name: Dean S. Phone: 717 XXX-716X Email Address: sxxxxxxxx@comcast.net

Hi, I have hallux limitus in my left big toe that causes pain while running (marathon training) and walking (golf). 

Question: Do your inserts come in pairs? Seems like it may be a bit odd to stiffen the sole of my left shoe while leaving the sole of my right flexible. Won't that cause something of an uneven running gait? 

For running I wear Hokas for their cushioning, but they are a bit too flexible in the toe box. 

Thank you for your time, Dean 


Thank you for your question Dean.
X1 Blades come as singles. You only need one due to the fact that X1 Blades are extremely thin. I have had only one serious marathon runner who said that just having one threw off his timing - so he got another.
Clyde

No comments: