Saturday, July 13, 2013

Moldova Peace Corps Volunteer Ben Orders X1 Blade for Turf Toe

Hi Clyde, 

X1 Blade Pro for Turf Toe
I just sent a message through the website's online contact forum, but I thought I'd email here as well. 

I'm a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Republic of Moldova with some great toe problems. The doctor's here aren't so precise as to diagnose me with either Turf Toe or Sesamoiditis (they've labelled it tendinitis), and though I've had this problem for three months, I don't want to go back to the States for a more acurate toe diagnosis. 

My step sister is coming to visit on June 31st, however, and I'm desperately excited to get my hands (or foot) on an X1 Blade. 

My questions are: 1. Can I have an X1 Blade delivered by Friday to her in Boston? 2. Since I don't know if it's turf toe or sesamoiditis, I'm think to order one blade for each and to see which one has better results. Thinking the mid level (jogging) for the turf toe, since I'll be touring with her for a week through Turkey, sometimes with a pack, sometimes just walking. Good call? 3. My shoes are size 10 Nikes (their website lists these at 28 cm). Should I then order a size 11 through your wesbite, since the size 11s are 28cm? 

Thank you very much for any assistance. As I won't be able to order twice, I wanted to do my best to get this right the first time! I recognize and affirm that you are not medically responsible/liable for any advice or product you provide. 

Regards, Ben __________________________ Benjamin D J. Peace Corps Moldova Volunteer Leader USA: +1 202 XXX 4268 Moldova: +373 XX 947 XXX 


Hi Ben - Order the 11 and safe travels. I'll get them to Boston.  Clyde

No comments: