Thursday, July 4, 2013

Broken Nose Mask for Water Polo

Hi Clyde,
Found you the web searching for a mask for my son who had his nose broken in a water polo game.  Unfortunately it will require surgery to fix - which is happens this week.  My son wants to get back in the water the following week assuming he gets the ok from the doctor.  He will need some protection for his nose so he needs a mask pretty quickly.  How fast of a turn around do you have from ordering one?
Also when I was reading what to measure I got a little confuse - inside the ear (does that mean just infront of the ear or over the ear canal - literally inside the ear?  Have the same problem with top of forehead - is that the top of the head or is it the hairline or just above the hairline?  I video or picture of what and how to measure would be helpful or maybe it is just me making it too complicated.
Thanks,

Nick S.

Hi Nick - Turn around for mask is same day if order received by 12 noon EST.
Link to measuring for mask - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ymmOmFq5sY.
Clyde

No comments: