Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Georgia Asks - Can I Wear X1 Blade in Dress Shoes?


Contact Us Submitted
Contact Name: Georgia Sxxxxxxxx Phone: 830-XXX-XXXX
Email Address: georgia.xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Comments or Questions: I was just diagnosed with right big toe arthritis. Your company is the only company that I have found that you don't have to buy a pair if you only need one. My question is: would your X1 RTL be  the insole I need for my problem?  Also , is it thin enough to wear  in dress shoes as well as walking shoes?  Thank you and have a good day.

Sincerely,
Georgia
Response:
Hi  Georgia,
 Yes the X1 Blade RTL model is an excellent device for great toe arthritis pain relief. The X1 Blade is the thinnest composite insert in the world for treating great toe arthritis pain and can be worn in dress and walking shoes.

Clyde

No comments: