Thursday, May 29, 2014

X1 Blade Question - Pain in Ball of Foot

X1 Blade with Relief Pocket




Hi Clyde,

I have been looking for an insert for the pain in the ball of my foot and this looks to be perfect for my needs. I just have a couple of questions:

1) I will mainly be using the device to play football (soccer) and was just wondering what the 'relief pocket) found in the PRO+ version was, and what benefits it has.
2) I currently use Orthosole inserts, which do help a great deal. I assume the X1 will fit underneath insert.
3) Very importantly, do you ship to the UK (London). I tried entering the post code for a delivery estimate, but it returned an error. Also, I assume all sizes are 'one size bigger' as they are US sizes.

Kind Regards,
Damian.

Clyde Peach <clyde.peach@gmail.com>

8:17 AM (23 hours ago)


to Damian
Hello Damien / The Pro+ relieves the pressure under great toe for users who suffer from sesamoiditis pain, the Blade fits under an existing insole, and I ship Blades worldwide. Thanks - Clyde

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: