Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Jeff H. from Redwood City, CA Needs New Blade

Need a new blade.

 


Clyde, I ordered the below from you a couple of years ago for my #3 son and it worked extremely well; however, my son has mysteriously lost the blade that you made for him and needs another one identical to what you made for him in 2011.

I will call you first thing in the morning to see if we should stay with the Pro or move up to the Pro+ with Off-Loading Pain Relief Pocket.”  http://indianabrace.com/X1BladeforTurfToehalluxrigidusPain.aspx & 1-800-253-6217

The toe does not hurt my son very much during regular sports activity; however, it does during training.  Some colleges are after him to play football and baseball (he’s a HS Junior) so the workouts are starting to intensify.

Cheers - Jeff










No comments: