Thursday, April 18, 2013

Marathon Runner from Belgium - Questions About X1 Blade

Contact Name: Gunther WXXXXXX Phone: +32 4X5XX81X0 Email Address: guntherWXXXXXX@gmail.com Comments or Questions:

Hello, I am suffering from a hallux rigidus for the last 10 months. So, I am looking for a solution.  I am a marathon runner, or better I was. 

Therefore I would like to know: 

1) witch type I should best order 
2) you also sent to Belgium 
 3) the transport costs. 

Many thank for your feedback. 

Gunther Wxxxxxx

Hi Gunther:

For running especially marathon I suggest " X1 Blade RTL." I do ship all over the world and the shipping cost (parcel post) to Belgium about 22 Euros - that does not include VAT or duties which might be an additional 20 Euros.

Thank for the inquiry.

Clyde Peach

No comments: