Saturday, April 20, 2013

Do I Need Two X1 Blades for Balance?

Contact Name: George Phone: (913) XXX-XXXX Email Address: geo_xxxx@yahoo.com Comments or Questions: 
 
1. I'm a bit confused - I have somewhat limited range of motion and pain in right big toe (hallus limitus?), but your "runner" appears to handle rigidus and turf toe (for golf) while the model for limitus is MORE expensive for a less severe condition? 
 
2. Does it make sense to have the Blades in both right and left, although I haven't developed the issue with my left hallux? 
 
 
Hello George -

Thanks for the questions.

The X1 Blade RTL model was made for people who have hallux rigidus or limitus with bone spurs.
There X1 Blade is so thin that there is no need for two - just one - for the affected great toe. I have had a few serious runners who order a pair because of a gait issue vs. balance.
Thanks, hope that answers your questions.
Clyde

No comments: