Thursday, April 4, 2013

San Diego -"Ouch! I Don't Want My Big Toe to Bend!"

Contact Name: Matt Phone: 858-XXX-XXXX Email Address: mtxxxxxxx@yahoo.com Comments or Questions: I have not seen your product so I just wanted to get clarification on the x1 blade for turf toe. Is the shearban material underneath the big toe very rigid and nonflexible(such as carbonfiber or steel)? I am looking for something very rigid that does not allow any flex at the big toe joint as that is when my pain occurs. Anyways thanks for your time and any input you have is appreciated. Email is the best form of a response. Hi Matt -

Hello Matt - 
  
The ShearBan material is a low friction (slick) interface material I use on the X1 Blade Pro to reduce blisters and calluses caused by sliding against abrasive sock and shoe materials during sports. 
  
The blade part of an X1 Blade under the ShearBan is a high density zone and will not bend.  
  
The rest of the X1 Blade is flexible (low density zone) so as not to restrict the entire foot like a stiff carbon fiber plate (they call it a plate for a reason) or steel shank. 
  
In answer to your specific question - "I'm looking for something very rigid that does not allow any flex at the big toe joint" the X1 Blade Pro will not allow the "big toe joint" to bend. 
  
Matt, the X1 Blade Pro will stop the ouch! 

Clyde 

Contact Name: Matt Phone: 858-XXX-XXXX Email Address: mtxxxxxsd@yahoo.com Comments or Questions: Thank you for your response to my prior question regarding the turf toe insole. If I were to place an order using the regular ground shipping for $5 do you have a general idea of how long it would take to get to San Diego (for a right foot size 9.5 for the $109 model if it's in stock)? Thanks again. 

Hello Again Matt - Shipping to Sandiego about 3 days usin Priority Mail. Clyde

No comments: