Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Odd Carbon Fiber Plate Terribly Uncomfortable for User

Contact Name: Kimberley Fxxxxxxx Phone: 6195XX7XX0 Email Address: kimberley.xxxxxxxx@roche.com Comments or Questions: I have been recovering from turf toe for almost 3 months in a walking cast. I am trying to transition to an orthotic. I can't rationalize spending 300$ for an orthotic and did purchase an odd carbon fiber one which is terribly uncomfortable. My foot is actually fairly narrow and has a very flat arch. The inexpensive orthotic has such a high arch it pushes my toes up in the toe box of every shoe I own. How do your orthotics differ or compare ?

 Hi Kimberley - XI Blades are thin, light, and do not restrict the entire foot like carbon fiber plates do. 

X1 Blades are designed to limit the motion to that part of the X1 Blade that is under the great toe. We accomplish this by controlling the density of the material in different parts of the X1 Blade. Also there is no uncomfortable rigid arch built into any X1 Blade. 

The X1 Blade is almost unnoticeable to the wearer during activity according to some of our user testimonials. 

Thanks for the question. 

Clyde

No comments: